Rogers Catalyst Blog Comments Policy
The Rogers Catalyst Blogs are moderated and we want to allow you to comment on our posts in an open and constructive manner. We also want to be able to share your feedback with the different teams here at Rogers. To help us do that we have some basic guidelines for commenting on the Rogers Catalyst Blog
We will remove comments that:
- Contain vulgar or offensive language or personal attacks of any kind
- Are considered abusive or threatening to any organization or corporation
- Are known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading
- Contain personal or private information
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Encourage others to participate in behaviour that may be considered unethical or which violates any of Rogers' terms of service agreements
- Infringe or violates the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others
- Are off-topic relative to the particular blog post the comment is submitted on
- Spam or overtly promots any kind of product or service
- Pertain to any ongoing financial or legal matter
Please note the following:
- Your comments will be associated with your login ID and your registered email address
- The blog moderator may use the email address to contact the commenter privately
- Commenters may not be notified if a comment is removed due to a perceived violation
- Rogers will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the Comment Policy requirements
- This blog is not intended to replace Rogers' Customer Service channels. However, if there is an issue that we think we can assist you with, we will work to handle the issue privately via email. Please click here to learn about ways you can receive technical or customer service support
- The comment must be written in English Comments written in other languages will be hidden until the content can be verified.
- If your comment has been hidden and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, you may contact us by using the "Contact Us" link in the page footer.
- Comments or opinions expressed are those of the commenter only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers, its management or employees. Rogers is not responsible for, and disclaims any liability for the content of comments submitted
- Our goal is to review all comments within 1 business day
- We reserve the right to decide what to post, to remove posts or to respond to posts
Employees of Rogers, Fido, or any affiliated companies, representatives, dealers or agents please note:
- Members of the Rogers Cayalst team are here to act as spokespeople on our company's behalf and will handle any factual corrections and answer any customer questions here.
- If you'd like to leave a comment, please ensure you disclose your affiliation with Rogers.